25 April 2015

Lifestyle & Beauty: My Little Box April 2015

beauty, lifestyle subscription box review

After 4 months of My Little Box deliveries, I am still yet to be disappointed about it's contents. This month's box was the 'My Little Dream Box' and centered around goals, wishes and of course.. dreams!

beauty, lifestyle subscription box review

beauty, lifestyle subscription box review

I am really starting to get excited about the beauty element of these boxes.  If you remember back to my first My Little Box Review back in December, I wasn't all that fussed about beauty products but these boxes are slowly introducing me to the world of beauty possibilities and I like it! I'm wearing more lipsticks, using more products in my hair and my skincare routine takes a lot longer these days.

So I was particularly pleased when I opened that little canvas pouch to these three lovely little surprises.

beauty, lifestyle subscription box review

beauty, lifestyle subscription box review

So this month I got a gorgeous Lip Balm £8.00 from 'Loved By..'  in a very vibrant shade of red, My Little Beauty's Repairing Mask for Dry Ends Hair Mask £7.00 for 100ml and a great Gentle Foam Face Cleanser by Nominoe. £21.15 for 150ml. Can't wait to give these a try!

beauty, lifestyle subscription box review

beauty, lifestyle subscription box review

And that brings us to the last, but always my favourite part of the box, the lifestyle component.
I loved opening the 'little surprise' stitched paper cloud, it felt like I was opening a gorgeously wrapped birthday present! And who doesn't love presents!

I was so excited to find a really cute necklace/bracelet by Delphine Pariente £20.00.  The little disc was stamped with the words 'Bonne Etoile' or 'Lucky Star'..

The second lifestyle element was a lovely little rotating stamp and ink pad. The stamp has cute little phrases like 'Don't stop me now!' and 'Made with love'. I can't wait to get stamping all over my stationery.

Honestly, each month I wait for a box that will change my view and stops my subscription but every month each box tops the last. I love this subscription and I am sure you will too if you love looking forward to a little gift in the post each month!

You can subscribe here for just £11.00 a month (plus £3.95 delivery).

Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes? If so I would love to hear your recommendations in the comments below!

xxx

Nicola Bhamra

2 comments:

  1. Ommmg its all perfect! Your blog is soo cute and and and I loove all of those stuff. They are so cute. Specially the stamper. I waant one! *My little box* already the name sounds so cute and the things you got in are even cuter :D You are so Lucky ^.^ Thank you for sharing! :) Enjoy those beautiful things. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like it, thank you :) I honestly think these boxes get better every month!

    ReplyDelete